You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

woah

If i knew how serious you were about the one life thing when i started playing, i would have said NAW FUCK THE GIRLFRIEND, im goiing to go to the shops and stay alive instead.

this is sooo creative! and im still dead when i came back to play!
*****!

MindFeed MindFeed

i got 61

is higher better?
this game is super wierd.
i didnt know my computer had a personality...
Im going to go rethink my life now.
great game and great questions.

High Ball High Ball

the way the ball rotated was a bit unrealistic.

for example when it rolled allong the ground, its rotation went in the direction you kicked it.
This is an easy fix, make the ball rotate, the same and direction as its velocity.

weexi responds:

I know.. but 'm not trying to make realistic games; but games for fun for a minute..

The Cahampions 2 The Cahampions 2

glitch:

if you kick at the goals, and it goes for the post, but their goalie saves it, the ball dissapears, all the players run to the boundries, and the camera shakes all over the place. it happened to me twice.
also improve the controls, make them smoother, include a sprint button, a change player button, and maybe a button to slow down tim so you can aim your kicks better.

Gravity Stick Gravity Stick

you can kinda cheat

move the mouse from side to side quickly, and it will stay up for as long as you keep wiggling the mouse. I'm not sure how this can be fixed.

deadwhalegames responds:

Thanks for the info, you are right. I made some changes and uploaded a new version, now this problem should be mostly fixed.

[Slayer I]: Dark Knight [Slayer I]: Dark Knight

great game

still unfinished and glitchy though.
DEFINATELY release an updated version soon ( i suppose consider this a beta?)
at some point there is reference to lvling? Will this be a feature in later versions?
great game. I finally figured out how to own that behemoth and take no damage... ;D

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

i think it doesn't work on macs.

I got past the intro, but then a spinning sword pops up on the screen, i leaft it running to see if it would load, but it has been 10 minutes. i have tried opening it as a popup, and tried it on jazzastudios, but the problem doesnt get fixed, i tried firefox and safari, neither works. I am quite dissapointed that i miss out on such an exciting game.
I will give this a rating when i find out a way to get it to work.

Windows VR Windows VR

The only good bits were:

1. TNT
2. The bill gates video
Sorry

lunch_Box lunch_Box

umm... woo?

i got a highscore of 110! ^.^ OH! BTW YALL...

No HTML, and no promotion of unrelated web sites OR SO HELP ME GOD